looking for Editor with supervision experience in Law

I have several chapters of my master thesis, which are needed to be reviewed and edited by a professional proof-reader/editor within 3 months. the research area is related to constitutional and public law.
Since English is not my first language, i would expect from the editor to review the chapters and upgrade my writings to be in line with high standards academic writing; that includes developing my arguments, clarifying the ideas and comments, rechecking the references citation, and proofreading, rephrasing and rewriting parts of the chapters.
Also, I have several comments from my current supervisor which need to be implied with the research. Thus, the person is expected to be more than a supervisor or an editor for this job.
I prefer the person with high academic background, and has previous experiences on supervising thesis especially in law.

P.s: each chapter is around 10,000 words, and the budget is for each chapter individually.

the first chapter will be about combining 2 different chapters into 1.
Read More to Apply

Budget: $30-$250 USD
Project Posted by: hsm001

0 comments:

Post a Comment