Need Excellent Writers from India

Hi,

I need a writer that can write few articles for me. I will give the details in the PMB.

Those writers that can write for $1 per article (500 words) only need to bid. You may be required to write articles that can be of varying lengths like 100 words ($0.2), 250 words ($0.5), 1000 words ($2) and so on. So i only need flexible writers. You should be willing to write on any given topic (will not be adult-related surely).

I AM NOT LOOKING FOR TIME-WASTERS AND PEOPLE WHO ARE EXPERT IN GIVING EXCUSES LIKE internet not working, computer is running slow, had to visit granny's place, heavy rain and thunderstorms in my place and so on.

I will not escrow the funds nor will i make any advance payments. Payments will be made only after you complete 25 articles via PayPal. This is the way i pay my writers. You will need to give me your contact details (phone no.) so that i contact you with regards to the articles (strictly).

Please send across a sample writing while placing a bid. All your articles need to be unique (Need to pass copyscape) and has to be devoid of any kind of errors - grammar and spelling.

Plenty of writing opportunities are available for excellent writers!

Thanks
Read More to Apply

Budget: $30-$250 USD
Project Posted byMahamaya

0 comments:

Post a Comment