Quickbooks Online Bookkeeper Needed.

Hello:
I run a small startup video business and manage a website, in addition to sales
to sites like Amazon.com.

I am terrible about keeping my books up to date. I can provide CSV data from
my website, from amazon, from paypal, from my bank, and pretty much anywhere,
but I need somebody (on an ongoing basis) to keep up with it.

So, this project has two parts:

1) Play catchup with my records for the year.
2) Once caught up, help me stay up to date.

Automation skills are not necessary, but if you can take those CSV files and
use some quickbooks-related software to import the data, it will probably
help. If there are ever questions, I can always answer by email, phone, Skype, etc.

Thanks!

Budget: $250-$750 USD
Project Posted bytabularasa

4 comments:

YD said...

I have worked extensively with QuickBooks Online. I use any source document that's easiest for you to provide, however, I will search for the most cost-effective, time-saving solution that fits into what you already use to conduct business on a daily basis. I am available via Skype. Please visit my website and click on Skype widget to communicate. www.abookkeeperscorner.com
I offer a 1-hour FREE initial consultation to discuss your needs and plan of action.

Yaritza Delorenzo
A Bookkeeper's Corner
702-951-1556

Ayaz Ahmed said...

Hi,

I am certified & experienced bookkeeper. I have QB Pro & Premier both. Please contact me at skype id is ayaz786amd or email ayaz786amd@gmail.com

Ayaz Ahmed
http://bookkeepingaccounts.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Hi,

I am form the Philippines and I've been working as a homebased quickbooks bookkeeper for the past 4 years already. I'm very positive that I can help you with your present dilemma.

Please let me know if you have any questions regarding my qualification.

Thanks.

Delmer Paraluman
delmerparaluman@yahoo.com

thedestinysolutions said...

Hi,

I have 7+ Years experience with Quick Book integration and customize products which import and export data from quick books.

I all ready developed six customize application and 3 integration which synchronize data between Quick book to Web Application and vice verse.

Regarding your project we developed only one simple application which can read your csv file and import data into your quick book. so only one solutions which work as long as you want.

You may contact me using below Information

Skype : thedestinysolutions
GTalk : thedestnysolutions
Email : thedestintysolutions@gmail.com

Thanks & Regards,
Subhash Saradhara
TheDestinySolutions

Post a Comment