Virtual Assistant

I need a virtual assistant who will be available through skype from 9 am to 4 pm PST. You will only need to work 4 at most 5 hours per day, but I will need you available in case I have a question about something.

Your main job is to send out emails to webmasters and ad networks and respond back. You may need to pull some reporting from web accounts I currently have and follow up with web masters. You will need to keep track of all communications via an excel sheet. This is a very simple position. If interested please send me some references, your availability, history, experience, etc. You will need to type fluent English. If you are reliable and work well, this job will be ongoing on a monthly basis. You will be paid every 2 weeks on the 10th and 30th of each month.
Read More to Apply

Budget: $30-$250 USD
Project Posted by: vegaschk

0 comments:

Post a Comment