I need someone to copy & paste to an excel spreadsheet the contact information from the contacts in the links listed below.

I have attached a sample excel sheet which shows exactly the information I want to be copied from the links. I am prepared to pay 5 cents (€) per complete contact that are cut and pasted from the website into the excel spreadsheet (One contact must include minimum 1 email address). Additionally I will pay 3 cents (€) per email address that you are able to find by goggleing the company and getting further email addresses directly from their websites.

Secure payment, but bad email addresses will not be paid for. Let me know if this sounds interesting to you! I am attaching the links for both with desire to get both email and mobile phone number along with the other details as listed in the excel spreadsheet. For your information all mobile phone numbers in Ireland begin with the following prefixes, 083,085,086,087 and 088.

http://www.goldenpages.ie/search/Ireland/electrician.html (It shows here that there are 1758 contacts available here)

http://www.goldenpages.ie/search/Ireland/Plumbing_contractors.html (This category shows 1616 contacts)

Read More to Apply

Budget: €30-250 GBP
Project Posted by: MOLKET

0 comments:

Post a Comment