Virtual Assistant Needed - Easy Work, Great Offer!

Hi there,

I need a virtual assistant to:

1. Send around 20 emails a day (copy and paste from templates I give you)
2. Reply to customer enquiries about our service (I will give you template responses and train you to do this)
3. Process Orders (Simply copy and paste, very easy)

I will train you fully via skype and very detailed video tutorials.

I need you to be VERY reliable, respond very quickly to my emails and work every working day (monday to friday) and send me a report of what you have done at the end of each day.

I can offer you $150 per month, paid weekly + $5 for every order processed paid weekly.

We currently do around 20 orders per month so that would total $250 per month however with the work I am going to get you to do this will double every month!

I hope to build a good long term relationship. If you are interested please reply with your resume.

Thank you

Timothy
 Read More to Apply

Budget: $30-$250 USD
Project Posted bytimothyatlas

0 comments:

Post a Comment