I am looking to hire someone for finding informations (it has to be done around one page of informations of one university or city) about schools, universities and cities. Also with the record of the university it has to be found picture of it (1-3 pics) and video on youtube. I will pay 1 USD per one record. If you have a team, that would be great. You must be extremely fluent in English and be up-to-date with current trends. I need information and data from every single university from the World. If you are good you can make one record easy in 10 minutes.
This is not a full-time position, but it is ongoing for right now.

I will hire multiple people for this project, so I need to know:

- What times you can work.
- What days you can work.
- How long you can work.

Thank you!


There is no limit to the amount you can make.
 Read More to Apply

Budget: $1500-$3000 USD
Project Posted by: mrnadulny

0 comments:

Post a Comment