$200/month (40 hours/week as a Virtual Assistant)

Hi,

I have a really great job opportunity available that
I think you might be perfect for.

I’m looking for a virtual assistant. But it's not just
the usual VA. I’m looking for someone that would
also enjoy contributing ideas and sharing their thoughts,
while they do their job. Someone who is talented,
hard working person that would like to become a valuable
member of our team.

You can do this job completely from your home if you
have a highspeed Internet connection.

Not only do we work on fun and challenging projects,
but as the company grows so does everyone's SALARY! :)

So I think this could be a wonderful opportunity
for you! Not only could you have an exciting job
but you would also enjoy knowing that as you do
a great job you'll continue to be rewarded for it with
more money.

I know the success of our company is based on the
success of our team members, and that's why we
believe in creating a fun work process and rewarding
those that deserve it.

However, I do have to say that this job isn't for
everyone. I’m really looking for that special
person that could become a 'super star' on our team.

Let me know why you think you'd be great
for this job.

Also let me know the best time you can be reached
and what schedule you would prefer to work
from home when you won't be distracted.

When I get your email reply I will immediately
send you more information about the job and
what I’m looking for.

I look forward to possibly having you as a member
of our awesome team! :)
Read More to Apply

Budget: $30-$250 USD
Project Posted by: TrajkoDangov

0 comments:

Post a Comment