Hindi Blog writters required- experience with blogger

Hello Freelancers,

I am looking for Hindi speaking Individual/team(preferrably Indian) to work on my Hindi food recipes blog.
I dont want anyone to use any software to translate but someone who has good command over language. All your work
will be Quality checked before payment.  I already have a food blog Food Fun Freak with around 80 recipes that I need to be re-written in Hindi
for my similar Hindi blog.  I already have few recipes translated already for you to check.
Do a google search for Swadisht vyanjan(Hindi alphabets/varnamala)blog to check.

Lowest bid wins the project. There is no deadline to finish the work but money will be fixed.
Successful people would be given further projects.

Read more to apply

Budget: $30-$250 USD
Project Posted by: spandeyd

2 comments:

vibearning said...

Hello sir
I am interested in your project
So can we please discuss it


Nmaskar mahodey
Mai aapki iss prastavit yojna me kaam krne ka ichhuk hu
Toh kya hum yojna ke visay me thoda vichar vmarsh kar sakte hai

vibearning said...

Hello sir
I am interested in your project
So can we please discuss it


Nmaskar mahodey
Mai aapki iss prastavit yojna me kaam krne ka ichhuk hu
Toh kya hum yojna ke visay me thoda vichar vmarsh kar sakte hai

Post a Comment